Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hi everyone!

Woke up at 2 plus in the afternoon, waited for Dearest to reach. Met him and headed to pasir ris for jermaine, vivie, rayner and his gf. Laze around. Over to tampines aftermath, Met wenyong and co. Basketball awhile and home sweet home.

Your exams is coming in 2 weeks time. Study hard please, I still wanna see you everyday. I really enjoyed those moments with you.

This was one of the message he sent just now. "Every relationship, there are happy moments and hurtful moments. So loving you is worth all these hurts."

Dear, i'm sorry for those heartbreak years ago, i promise things won't turn out like how it was previously anymore. Because i'm sure that you'll be the one, i wanna spend my lifetime with. I want to grow old with you. Trust me this time.

I'm thinking of you every now and then
And yes, I'm made for you, & only you.


I love you Eugene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home