Friday, February 13, 2009

Hi! I'm back home. Simei just now. Met Eugene and Wenyong. Nothing special.

Will be meeting Eugene and Kitty at pasir ris inter before going to Boyster's chalet tomorrow.
Town on Valentine's Day!

I think i'm going for supper now as i'm really starving!

Anyway,
I feel uneasy right now, i don't know why too. I've got a feeling of losing you someday and i'm afraid. Something on my mind tells me that i somehow cannot carry on without your love. Being with you brings back those memories we had 2 years ago. I still remember how loving we can be and how much you said you love me. I want to let you know that i miss those love we shared. I really hope we can get back together like how it used to. I promise i won't do anything to hurt you this time. (E)

With love,

Alright, I think it's time for me to shut up
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home