Saturday, February 28, 2009


Met Mr Fish at sengkang this afternoon, over to bugis, town and simei later on. Slacked and cabbed home. Like finally, i met Reena!

Will be meeting dearest at tampines tomorrow,
Probably will be heading to Parkway parade after that
Yay! Dim sum tomorrow!

I'm turning in now, Good night!

Sweetheart, Please don't forget even if i'd repeated it for billion times, i love you

Ps: Alright, I gonna make this clear. (For those who want to ask me whether i'm still together with siuming) My answer is no, i'm tired of answering all kind of questions regarding to him. I'd make myself clear enough, i don't feel for him & I don't think there is a need for me to answer "why i don't love him?"

Anyway, i don't care if others address me as a slut. I'm sure i've the right to choose who i want to be with. Whatever it is, I'm big enough to think for myself and i don't think this involves anyone of you, Am i right? So please, mind your own business. Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home