Saturday, March 14, 2009

We've been back together for a month.

I'm back home from supper. Nothing much, Mr Fish stayed over at my place for the past two days.

Marina square tomorrow! And movie at night maybe?

You surround me with those little little love we share, each and everyday.
You enabled me to understand, what is this all about.
I'm living my life, with you beside me.
Those laughter and joy i'm having, is nothing on this earth can ever replace
The moments we're together, will always remain.
So Baby, tell me now, how can i carry on without you.

You're,
Someone who is so special,
Someone who is so different from others.
I'll always remember because I know i won't be able to forget you.


Good night
Sweetheart, I'm madly in love with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home