Monday, March 02, 2009

Sometimes i tend to ask myself, what i really want from life, what's the reason that keeps my heart beating. It actually took me a few months to figure it out and get all my questions solved. I'm pretty sure that all i want from life is you. You're the reason why my heart beats for. I'm aware of how negative our relationship ended up previously and i know it's all because of me. I know i'll never understand how sad and down you can be at that time, I'm Sorry

October 2006 was the beginning. I didn't forget that golden hair of yours, the first time you texted me, the day when we're together and the day i left you for my ex-boyfriend

March 2007, We patched and it actually turned out well for the first 3 months. However, I personally spoil everything again because of the same guy for the second time

October 2007, We got back together but this time round, i don't have any idea why we got separated for the third time. Maybe it's because i ignored your message? I don't know

February 2009, Finally, we're back together again and i'm currently enjoying my life with you around. Yes, I hope we'll last longer than a lifetime.

Baby, The amount of feelings increasing each day had arrived to a stage that i can neither express nor describe in words how much i love you

I'm sorry for the long and wordy post :)
I'm done and probably will be turning in after publishing this post

Good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home