Tuesday, April 28, 2009

And yes, MrFish is blogging for the very first time.

Sweetheart, you're just like an iron chef who spice up my life totally. You made all my dreams come true and i want this to continue even after my last breath. With the love you shower, i'm sure that i'm the happiest man on universe regardless of what.

Like you, sometimes i would also get afraid and paranoid that you might leave me. I seriously can't imagine my life without you. So, rest assure that i'll never leave you even if your teeth starts to drop off. We'll be there for each other, going through thick and thin together and making people envious of us.

You're the most amazing girl i've ever met. Even if there's someone nicer or prettier out there, i'll still wanto be with you. I'll stick with you like super glue and never let you go. Just the usual words; Baby, i love you with all my heart and soul.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home