Monday, April 13, 2009

Greetings! I got my fringe cut and i realise that i looks like an idiot now. Don't laugh at me please. Sigh!

Mr fish surprised me with a packet of no nut chocolate chip just now! Down to tampines in the afternoon. Met Fishy, kitty&co. Had our lunch, loitered around tampines mall and headed to Changi general hospital later on, met lam and hit to katong for dinner. Parkway parade after that, nothing much. Home sweet home at last.

Will probably be heading to town again on tuesday and wednesday.

Out of a sudden, I..
miss grilled pepper chicken,
miss grilled chicken,
miss nasi lemak,
miss chicken rice,
miss garlic pizza bread
& LASTLY, I MISS NO NUT CHOCOLATE CHIP THE MOST!

Gene gene is asleep now and i'm stoning like ^%$#@*(%$!.
I'll definitely miss those nights with you! Never mind that, friday is approaching!




Baby, I love each and every moment I share with you.
Good night world.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home