Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Hi. I know the both of us look like an idiot here. Whatever it is, I'm sorry for the lack of update.

Sweetheart, Big thanks for your dessert and i'm so in love with your handwriting. I love you and i truly do. I promise things definitely won't turn out like how it was 2/3 years ago anymore. Yes! I'm sure, i'm very very sure that you're the one i want to spend my lifetime with.

MisterFish is so greedy. He got his elmo balloon previously and now, he wants a cookie monster ballon, a tiny pony soft toy and a packet of macadamia with chocolate chip!


Webcam-ed with that old man just now! At the same time, i'm on the phone with him



Will probably be heading to town on friday and simpang bedok for grilled pepper chicken on saturday!

Alright,
I'm waiting for Mr Fish right now, he's on his way here!
I think it's time for me to shut up. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home