Monday, April 27, 2009

I wind my way over words and phrases until i’ve expressed a complete thought, and that's what i got below in result.

He's someone,
Who is always ready to pick me at my lowest, never ever get sick and tired of me, tolerate my nonsense, never yell at me when he's angry, never fail to answer my call and most importantly, never even think of having another affair.

However, having so many inside jokes and remembering everyone of them, busting out laughing for no reason sometimes. That's what love is, being together having fun and not worrying about what others think, and yes, i'm enjoying the time of my life and never wanting it to end.

It's true that i'll get a little bit of afraid to lose you someday and left with only your name lingers around, imagining someone could please you more than me, i guess its my insecurities acting up because i know, i'm not the most beautiful, fun, wonderful or even the most exciting girl you’ll ever meet, but i do know that no matter how long and hard you search, you will never find someone who loves you like the way i do.

I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soulmate, and i vow to love you all eternity.

Time really flies and i've known you for 2 and a half years already.
This post is specially for you.
(I'm sorry if i'd used an excessive number of words.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home