Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today marks our 2nd month, back together.
Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together. On this, we may not have wealth, but we do have each other and that is worth more than anything in the world.

God gave me the most wonderful man on earth.

Sweetheart,
A simple I love you means everything.

Town-ed with MrFish in the afternoon and tampines at night. Didn't managed to catch a movie. How sad!

As usual, i'm stoning and seriously, i've no idea what to do. Oh! I miss simpang's grilled pepper chicken. Am craving for it! I want to go there for dinner again. Yay! No nut chocolate chip is inside my room. Alright Jacq, can you please stop thinking about food? Just a reminder, Your tummy is getting bigger. Well done.

Precious, Thanks for the dale.
I feel like i'm the happiest woman on earth. Good night world.

I want to grow old with eugene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home