Monday, May 25, 2009

Have you guys ever perceive the meanings of life? Well, i don't.

In life, i had once dreamed of a utopia, a place or state where i'm happy with absolutely no worries. At times i really wonder, why humans need to work and strike so hard just to earn money when everyone dies at the end of the day.

I'm just plain bored anyway.

Fishy, i'm constantly aware that everything you say or do is for my own good. I'm sorry for my fair conduct just now, i know i created a sign that makes you feel like i'm fed up at that point of time. I don't mean to speak in an unpleasant manner, hope you understand.

I think i'm done with my post. Bye folks.

Sweetheart, you play the most important role in my life.
Love always,

16 Comments:

Anonymous Fish said...

I love you twenty! sorry, perhaps i was naggy? :(

11:20 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

I love you twenty one! nah, never mind! :)

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Fish said...

I love you twenty two! hmmm really?

11:45 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

I love you twenty three! yup.

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U are pretty (=

7:04 AM  
Anonymous bloghopper said...

pretty also no use. she only knw how to play guy feelings. fish just leave her if not she will leave u one day trust me

12:17 PM  
Blogger H.Reena said...

Woo, I saw warrior! Eh, no! It's a nameless coward! Muahahaha.

If u wan t comment, ask ur mum/dad for a name b4 u do so nxt time (:

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Fish said...

thanks grasshopper! opps, bloghopper i mean. why am i suppose to trust you when i dont know who are you? live your life and we'll live ours. no need for such comments =]

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Fish said...

I love you twenty four! cong cong =x

8:46 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

Anonymous: thanks :)

9:42 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

Bloghopper: well done. keep up the good work -.-

9:44 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

Reena: laughs. i guess he or she is born without a name. :)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

Fish: I love you twenty five! hello! i'm not cong cong la.

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Fish said...

I love you twenty six! cong cong cute leh! hahas! and to bloghopper i love her and ill never leave her. do not interfere so much. thanks a lot.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

I love you twenty seven! not cute okay? haha, bloghopper, too bad. your words doesn't seem to affect fish. so how's your feeling right now? sad? disappointed? frustrated? depressed? i guess you'll have to work harder and crack more of your brain to insult me more the next time! neh ni neh ni poo poo :P

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Fish said...

I love you twenty eight! not okay, it's cute! you step cute ah? neh ni neh ni poo poo? hahas!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home