Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Surprised?

Pardon me for not asking your permission. I had too much to say so i decided to post a bowl of dessert for you.

As i was trying to sleep just now, i thought of you. Just then a droplet of tear dripped down my face. I'm not sad, instead i was very happy and it made me lose my sleep.Wanting to know what can make me lose my sleep? And the reason is YOU!

You're the one i know i wanto be with, the last girl that i'd love and the girl i wanto marry. You brought happiness into my life and took loneliness away from me. I don't wanto be greedy but even spending all my time with you isn't enough.

I promise not to do anything to let you down. And i vowed to make you the most blissful woman on earth. I'll like to tell the world, you're my girl and i'm your man. Sugar, i love you and i really do!

With love, MisterFish :]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home