Sunday, May 31, 2009

There are no words that i can speak, no song that i can sing, and no gesture that i can show, to prove my love for you, for the love i have for you is something beyond definition.

I don't know how can i describe the sheer joy, i feel with the thought of you. How simply by hearing your voice causes my heart to beat faster, my pulse to race and my smile to widen. How can just one person give me so much hope for a future i have always dreamt of? You have opened my heart and awakened my soul. That is how i know that our love is everlasting. Well, thanks for all the happiness you bestow upon me.

If i were to encounter the absence of you someday, i'm sure i would crumble to dust. Love you deeply.

Here's an additional picture of Mr Old Fish, a guy who makes me feel on top of the world.

Anyway, I'm sorry. I'd removed all the links. However, it doesn't mean i'll forget anyone of you. Don't worry darlings, i've got all your links copied in a folder inside my lappy. Perhaps someday, i'll link all back. ♥

Alright, it's getting late. I really need to hop to bed now.
Good night livings.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Fish said...

I love you thirty four! hahas! although it's not a fifty sentence post, i'm very happy already. thanks for showering me with all your love! =]

11:14 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

I love you thirty five! don't be so greedy, fifty sentence is quite alot okay! how to write? haha!

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home