Thursday, May 14, 2009

According to the calendar, today will be another day for us to mark our months together.

I know it well that growing old together is definitely more difficult than one can imagine. There can be many slight differences that may erupt into huge disparity over the years but based on the reliability of myself, i believe nothing can drag us further, am i right, baby?

Our relationship is a love that is strong, enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you become a part of my life, I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. To lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, to wake to your lovely smile and lastly to share in your joys and sorrows.

I had found someone i can really rely on. It's pretty true that i can never be on my own. I always believe that with you around, life's gonna be so beautiful. And yes, you'll have all my heart no matter how far from me you are, so prove it to me that i'm right that i'm sure you're the right one.

Loving you, Dearest Fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home