Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Alright, it's time for me to recap

I guess there's nothing beyond regular for me to contribute, hit to simei for fish, reena and boyer on saturday, met ting and company at pasir ris yesterday, and tamp-ed in the late afternoon with fish for reena and boyer just now. Okay it's as simple as that, because i'm exceedingly lazy to elaborate in details

Without exception, fishy has been singing this continuously, "
One, you like a dream destroyed
Two, don't wanna be with you
Three, girl you're plain like roti prata without flavour
Four, i go find other girls
Five, make them fall in love with me
Whenever i cannot believe my work is done, i cannot start back at one" :(

And also! He told me he will be wearing the *&^%$$#@!'s t-shirt, holding a box of pocky and singing "you're not alone" to me when i get to see him after my beauty sleep later on. (he has the ability to understand what i'm typing)
After all, he claimed that he was just joking -.-

Sometimes, i feel like running away, in order for me to stop racing with humans, to somewhere with a perfect scenery, and hopefully with only both of us

You captivated me in every way. You glow like how the sky does. So just close your eyes and hear the angels cheer, because we are together, we match a perfect pair

Definitely, my hands did not falter when i typed this,
Love you permanently, superman

Finally, it's time for pictures,

Here's the end of entry. Shut at last. Good night owls

5 Comments:

Anonymous Fish said...

I love you fifty two! hahas! i'm seriously joking about my attire, what i'll be holding, my singing and the changing of lyrics! i'm true to you and and if i'm every lying, like you said, my arms would be ripped off by crocs and hippos, legs torn apart by tigers and slowly devour them. and your favourite part; with me handicapped, you locate me at buangkok mrt station selling tissue papers! =]

7:23 AM  
Blogger H.Reena said...

I wan buy tissue paper from u ley!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

I love you fifty three! oh? i know you was joking la. why must you say "and your favourite part" huh? yaya. haha! zzz

3:02 AM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

Reena: please support him, buy more tissue paper from him! haha :D

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi may i noe where you buy ur shirt? ;)

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home