Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Here is aurora australis! The magical southern lights is really incredible. So fish, do you feel like running away and vanish from everyone's sight with me? Enough of dreaming, drop the topic

Baby is cursed by his beauty sleep. As a result, he's sleeping soundly at this moment and in consequence of that, i shall not interrupt him. Zzz
Eugene, i love you unequivocally

At last, tomorrow is approaching! (leaps with joy) David, i'm hereby to wish you luck! Lord, can you hear me? I wish he will be coming home with good news

Please grant me a packet of no nut chocolate chip now but, where can i manage to find one at this hour?

Okay i seriously need to hop to bed now, i'm desperate to go to dreamland to pay antarctica a visit for those fantastic southern lights

Good night robots

4 Comments:

Anonymous Fish said...

I love you fifty four! hmmm cause you like to see me handicapped? so people out there, please support by buying tissue from me. 3 packs for a dollar. go get your stocks from www.tissueking.blogspot.com =x

6:01 AM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

I love you fifty five! haha! which part of me told you that i like to see you handicapped? you acting cute? ask others out there to support you? oh my, i think it's time for you to move to buangkok green. i've registered your name for you few days ago. they said most probably you will be able move in next week. as they need sometime to clean up your room for you. still got toilet one ley. so am i the best among all your girlfriends? love me to the maximum? hohohoho :P

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Fish said...

I love you fifty six! no, i dont wanto go buangkok green. im going to australis. wanto move in with me so that i can see your face the moment i wake? yes yes! youre the best! love you to the maximum! =]

1:18 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

I love you fifty seven! ohoh! so you want to run away with me la? haha, LOVEYOU!

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home