Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Well, i've got nothing special to do at this late hour. So i decided to log in to blogger for an update in order to kill time.

Basically, i'll be just glad enough if you're able to comprehend and be thoroughly familiar with what i've shared on my previous post. If you don't, i'll definitely come to grief as i'm just wasting my time typing so much. I guess you must constantly endeavor if you're eager to reach the master stage. Work harder pathetic freak. S-h-i-t you Zzz

Nowadays, there's an excessive number of immoral creatures wandering on streets. Very scary! Humans, please beware of it and avoid them.

Good night mammals, or should i wind it this way and substitute "world" for "mammals" instead? (good night WORLD?) Okay let me think. Oh, forget it, my head is getting heavy. whatever -.-

After all, there're still angels exist around

I'm hopping to bed for dreamland now, hopefully will be able to bump into fish
I-l-o-v-e-y-o-u was formed and added into my mental dictionary ever since the first time i lay my eyes on you.

Farewell

2 Comments:

Anonymous Fish said...

I love you forty two! how you know? =x

2:51 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

I love you forty three! cause you told me! haha. i just simply want that girl to fucking stop her nonsense. shit her zzz

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home