Friday, June 05, 2009

I could foresee, that nothing is broken underneath. Whenever things start to turn wrong, you will be here to shift everything right on track again. The world that is surrounded by black and white, became colorful the moment you step into my life. I believe, you will never deceive me

Once i left you, living with only a range of your shadows linger within, and i could hardly see the footprints of yours, my mind starts to ramble around the forest, i even tried to struggle hard by searching for an exit. I find it tough, very tough, to live without your presence. Yet i did not call you up, afraid you will never answer. Baby, you appeared in my dreams, so i woke up, and come to sense that you're not around any longer, my emotions proceed to the lowest

I lift myself up, months ago, told you every single thought that have been galloping on my mind and stabbing through my veins for so long, because i don't want to wait in vain anymore

Now, i'm living in a gilded place, and everything seems so wonderful, in a vision that is occupied by you

I want you to be the sunlight that keeps me warm, the ultimate warrior that preserves me from tearing terribly

With every sight of my eyes, i become madder about you
And with the knowledge of mine is repeating, i will be more lost without you
So can you imagine, how much i love you?

I'm so mesmerized by you and every part of you. Baby, so bind me tight, because i won't tell you lies

Anyway, i really wish we will be able to maintain this way until the day we have ceased to exist. I love you fish

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, you don't look 18, you look like 15 or something.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

Anonymous: oh, i look so young?

2:18 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

Fish: i love you forty seven! huh, means you want to continue to be ll la?

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Fish said...

I love you forty eight! maybe? depending on my mood? =x

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ask the Daphne to shut her mouth lur. TINGTING!! :DDD *kiss

2:16 AM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

I love you forty nine! hur, still have to depend on your mood. sadded!

3:32 AM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

Tingting: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! kisssssssssssssss!

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Fish said...

I love you fifty! hahas! okay la, wont ll already. =]

10:26 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

I love you fifty one! oh?

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home