Thursday, June 04, 2009

Life will be intolerable without you.

Hopefully, david will be able to get his driving license on next wednesday, otherwise all our plans and efforts will eventually drip down the drain. Let's pray hard!

At times, i speculate curiously if this chick really understands my language and the two long wordy essays i've published earlier. Anyway, this particular chick has an utterly distorted fucked up face -.-

Is 14th June approaching soon? (PRAISE!)

Good night lovers
You have filled my heart and captured my soul. I just merely need you alone in my entire life. Love you sweetheart.

Alright, i seriously think it's enough of typing as i've been typing too much for the past few days. My hands are in need of rest and it feels like someone is throbbing on my fingers right now, okay it hurts badly and very uncomfortable. I guess they need time to relief themselves in order to recover. Finally, after all the lengthy posts previously, it's time for some flooding of additional pictures that were taken just now

Okay that is all for pictures. Bye folks

5 Comments:

Anonymous Fish said...

I love you forty four! when did i tell you? she is so idiotic!

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Tingting said...

i see skinny ass' picture on yr blog. anyway, let's pg ley, i also want pg. like a cool only! :D

love you nuts laaaaa.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

I love you forty five! I've forgotten when you told me but i'm sure that you've said it more than one time. haha! she's a slut!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Jacqueliney said...

Tingting: haha! wow, pg ley. that someone is so "cool" la! whatever -.-

love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Fish said...

I love you Forty six! really? since you say ll, i'll wear boxers from now on =x

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home