Monday, June 15, 2009

Third to fourth, fourth after third

I'm typing to let the feelings flow to the one i love

Love means the entire being, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it. So, i'm intensely grateful for having this extraordinary guy by my side. And lord, trillions of thanks for granting me the most amazing man i always yearn for

Invariably, i wish to cling fondly to you evermore. Just the same old retro repeated words, love you unceasingly

Fishy, the following passage above was demanded by you. Yes, i dug some time out to revolve around my brain and this is all i can think of. So how is it? are you satisfied? or even touched? If you are not, i'll definitely punch you when i get to see you tomorrow. Anyway, i replied your comment on the previous post

Good night chip, good night dale-s. I'll be presenting a picture of fish before i hit to sheets. Have a look at him

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Fish said...

I love you fifty eight! yeah! hahas! hurhur, you say until like i force you to blog. X(

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home