Monday, July 20, 2009

This angelic guy of mine

On this path of road, i was walking all by myself. I can only see a row of adjoining lamp post but there was no sense of light on streets, nobody is located beside me. I got cast away by everyone, and i rambled around, i found no sign of direction. I can't be sure on what i'm doing, what i want and where i'm heading to. I invariably thought i tried my best in everything. As a result, i always don't reflect on what is right and wrong and have never questioned myself on what i really need

Thereafter, i browse through all the memories i could recall, and i found plenty much of your shadows being flashback and this was where i know i certainly need you in all my life

I don't seem to be as strong as i estimate, i'm nearly falling hard and that was when you slot out your hand and pick me up

Then, our two hearts entwined, and my life is now colored well and perfectly. I thank god for granting me this authentic love. Sweetheart, i'll definitely keep you close to me. Love ya

I'm assured that we'll be able to cling together till infinity

Sorry for the lack of update, been out for the past few days and have a number of pictures on hand taken on keith's birthday to publish but, I don't wish to clarify much and flesh out furthermore. In addition, if i were to post it up someday, i guarantee i'll censor your face for sure

Good night world, i will be back


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home